Monthly Wrap-ups: July 2016



Super-SLOW Month


Confession time! July had to be the least productive month for me, ever. I was the laziest person on the face of this planet throughout the duration of the last thirty-one days. What's worse is, I actually had things to do. I have never not done anything  more than I have in July 2016. Hopefully, August doesn't get to be a repeat of that.


Book (Yes, you read right, a single book) I read:


It's pathetic, I know....


What I've been listening to:






Since watching the series finale of GoT, I have been obsessed with the soundtrack of season 6. You may or may not know this about me, but I love classical music. So naturally, when I heard this, I was immediately hooked. I think Light of the Seven is my favorite track.

P.S- I'll be posting a review of GoT's season 6 finale soon, I've been wanting to post it for a while now, but I've been busy being lazy, bear with me.

What I've been watching (in abundance):



In addition to mostly doing nothing, I've been watching Last Week Tonight with John Oliver in copious episodes. I remember reading something someone posted on Tumblr the other day and I found it to be scarily true: "We used to listen to out politicians and laugh at our comedians, now we laugh at our politicians and listen to our comedians". This particularly evident this election season. John Oliver says it like it is and isn't the type of comedian (at least to me) that solely focuses on the comedy and adds in relevant topics like an afterthought. He delivers a healthy balance of both, its all very refreshing. I absolutely love this show, I think I just might have exhausted all of the episodes in existence. Would totally recommend for a mature audience.

Comments

back to top